- BPI- Certified Building Analyst Professional ( 2011--2014 )
- NACHI- ( CMI ) - I am a Certified Master Inspector®, have completed more than 1,000 inspections and have been in business for more than
three years,and have passed a criminal back ground check.
- IAC2 - ( Radon Measurement Service Provider)
License # EDU-0000-2731-40
- NACHI ( Performing Energy Audits )
License # EDU-0000-1856-63
License # EDU-00001228-26
- IAC2- ( Certified Indoor air consultants )
License # IAC2-00-9871
- NACHI Certified membership # 106061670
- Kaplan ITA ( Inspections )
License # CC0906
- NC Home Inspector License # 2608 - current
- SC Home Inspector License # 2290 - current
- I completed over ( 150 hours of CED from 2005--2007)
- 16 years - Industrial business experience,
crew leader, mechanical, electrical, and maintenance.
- CPCC .( Industrial Business )
- 6 years -Construction experience including:- framing, roof coverings, wall claddings,hardwood flooring, electrical.
- BBB better business bureau " A + rate "
- Angies List for consumers " A + rate "
- (BPI) - Building Performance Institute ( 2011 through 2014)
- ( I A C 2) - Certified indoor air Consultants (Radon-Mold )
- Kaplan- ITA- Inspectors Training Association ( Professional school)
- North Carolina Licensed Home Inspector Association
- South Carolina Residential Builders Commission
- Member of Carolinas Energy Associates,LLC
- Internachi,The national association of home inspectors
- 24-50 hours of CED is performed annually,InterNachi
- 16 hours of CED is performed annually,NC state requirements
- SC Licensure,has not implemented annual CED requirements